Our Handicapped Accessible Room
On the first floor is the Library Guest Room. Originially, this was Pickett’s grandfather’s office.
- It has a ramp from the front yard.
- A wheelchair accessible private bathroom with shower and a shower seat.
- The closet has an adjustable rod for wheelchair access.
- Breakfast would be served in the room at my grandfather’s desk.
- Brass double bed
Nightly Rate: $100 tax not included (Double Occupancy)
Guest Amenities Include:
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Bed Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board Available