Oak Grove Plantation Guest Rooms
Our three guest rooms are large with sitting areas.
The Family Suite – Rate: $155-$200 plus tax
The entire upstairs, features the “Family Suite” with beautiful landscape views of ancient oaks and flowers. It has two large bedrooms, a hallway and a sun-filled bathroom.
- Federalist Blue Room pictured with a lacy canopy bed (double) and wood burning fireplace and a comfortable seating area.
- Across the hall is the Thomas Day Room with an antique quilt on the wall and handmade rug on the floor (twin beds).
- If you would like to reserve either the blue room or the Thomas Day room individually (for $110 per night), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 434-575-7137.
The Library – Rate: $115-$151 plus tax
In the library room, book-lined shelves and an antique oak desk and lamp distinguish this first floor room. It has a view of oaks, flowers and greenery, and a door leading outside. There is a comfortable seating area and a queen bed with a handicapped accessible bath.
The Library Guest Room is handicapped accessible and dog-friendly.
- Ceiling Fan
- Extra Bed Available
- Fireplace/Electric & Woodburning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board Available
- Check-in 3:00 · Check-out 12:00
- Alcoholic Beverages Permitted
- Cash Accepted
- Checks Accepted
- Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa and Discovery
- Children Welcome
- Innkeeper Pets in Residence
- Pets Welcome – Dogs accepted by reservation
- Smoking Outside Only
- Traveler’s Checks Accepted
50% deposit required for reservation, balance due on arrival.
Refund of deposit will be made if canceled one week before date of arrival or if rental is secured after cancellation.
At Oak Grove Plantation, we love our guests! To show our appreciation for your business we are offering the following: