Oak Grove is Pet Friendly
Oak Grove Plantation welcomes dogs to accompany their owners.
We can take up to two dogs of all sizes to stay with their masters in our largest guest room on the ground floor with a separate entrance.
When they arrive, pets and their owner will find containers in the room with homemade dog treats and doggie pickup bags.
Guided dog hikes are available, and if you want to go out to the movies or dinner, pet-sitting can be arranged for a fee.
If your dog would enjoy company, we have frisky 5-year-old and 1-year-old standard poodles, who are eager to play with others.
$25 per visit for one or two dogs.
DOGGIE DAY HIKE
We’ll hike with your pet for two hours. Water and treat provided. Doggie digital photos
Want to shop, tour or bike during the day? Want a night on the town and need us to watch your pet? Let us play with your dog while you enjoy the fun.
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.: $5 per hour
6 p.m. to 11 p.m: $10 per hour
While we have a special affinity for dogs, we want to ensure the comfort and safety of all of our guests.
We expect our guests to follow these policies in regards to their dogs:
- Dogs should not be left alone in the room, unless they are in a crate for no more than two hours.
- We ask that your dog be current with his or her vaccinations and tick preventatives.
- Dogs should be leashed outdoors.
- We don’t permit dogs who are aggressive toward our pets and guests.
- Guests should try to prevent pets from loud or frequent barking, howling or yelping.